Steps for Visitor Training
Security Asia Exhibition is the perfect platform to showcase your latest products and services to the industry.
See our step by step guide on how to make the most out of your visit:
• Set clear business objectives – define what you are hoping to achieve from the event.
• Identify and connect the people you want to meet – select the sessions and exhibitors you want to see.
• Register online – avoid entrance queues and save money.
• Promote your business. For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact our sales team.
• Schedule and plan meetings ahead of time with our Map Your Show tool.
• Print an event floor plan.
1. Book your flights early to take advantage of special fares.
2. Reserve your accommodation
3. Prepare your travel documents, including visa applications
4. After the show, catch up on any missed conference sessions by viewing the media section from our website.
5. Chase up your leads – you’ll collect leads and contacts during the event, so be sure to contact them promptly after the show